Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome MRA attendees!

I want to begin this post by saying thank you to everyone that attended my Michigan Reading Association presentation on the Reader's Workshop method.  I strongly believe in this method and hope to help and encourage other teachers interested in running a reader's workshop in their classroom.

For MRA attendees, the following handout link will take you to the handout I ran out of on Sunday.  Sorry!  Within the next week or so I will add several posts to this blog, all addressing components of the reader's workshop.  I strongly encourage you to also check out the following:



To follow most efficiently, please click on the "follow" link to the right of this post.  If you have questions about my use of the Reader's Workshop method, feel free to send me an email (croperr@gmail.com) or comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment