Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Oh my goodness...She's back to blogging about reading!

Readers-

I'm back and with a purpose.  I have changed perspectives this year and will be attending Michigan State University this fall as a doctoral student.  Yay me!  I plan to focus on literacy instruction.  I'm super excited about this change in my career and in my life!

I plan to spend time updating this blog with all that I can share about classroom reading instruction--specifically the reading workshop method.  I won't bore with what I do those first few months.  (It's  already on my blog...) In fact, I plan to update my readers by focusing these next few weeks on genres and strategies rather than a day-by-day focus.  Follow along, everyone!

Here's to reading!

--Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment